Allow Unittravel to take you to discover the sunrise next to the Mayan temples of the archaeological zone of Chichen Itza, if you are passionate about the Mayan culture this tour is for you. You can walk freely without many people and discover the corners of the entire park. Without missing the experience of spending time with a Mayan family who will prepare a typical breakfast of the region. Combined with a natural wonder, the Yokdzonot cenote, where you can swim or just admire the natural beauty of the cenote.
Itinerary. Day by day in summary:
- Departure from the suggested hotel: Cancun 03:00 am - Merida 03:30 am.
- Arrival at Chichen Itza and contact the guide approx. 05:30 a.m.
- Tour in Chichen Itza (Kukulkan Castle, ossuary, observatory and free time).
- Visit 2 hours.
- Arrival at Mayan house for breakfast with typical food of the region: 08:30 am.
- Departure to Cenote Yokdzonot: 10:00 am
- Arrival at Cenote Yokdzonot: 10:15 am
- Visit 45 minutes.
- Departure to Merida: 11:00 am
- Arrival at the hotel in Mérida: 12:30 pm
- Arrival at the hotel in Cancun: 02:00 pm
Type of vehicle:
- Urban Nissan 2017 for 14 passengers
- Transporter for seven passengers
- Sprinter for 17 passengers.
- Crafter for 20 passengers.
- 03:00 am - Cancun and Mayan Riviera
- 03:30 am ? Merida
Additional information that you must know:
Do not forget to bring beach towels, comfortable shoes for walking, extra money for gifts or food, camera for photos, sunscreen, hats, umbrellas and yearning to enjoy paradise. Remember that in Unittravel we don?t do tours. We make expeditions.
6 to 9 hours
The customers reviews was not founded